South Asian Weddings

Confessions Thursdays and/or Lurker Intros

Do you ladies have anything to confess? Juicy or not, feel free to let it out!

Or for the ladies that are new to the boards, let us know who you are. We don't bite, promise :)

ExerciseMilestone

Re: Confessions Thursdays and/or Lurker Intros

• edited December 2011
    I confess....I need to go back to working out... All I've been doing is baking sweets and kind of eating them...and not working out. its awful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Part of me wants to just elope on an island somewhere...and we're not even engaged yet. But that idea sounds sooooooooo good to me.
  • edited December 2011
    Part of me just wants to elope too. We're working on finalizing the guest list and it is the worst!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm baking. Lots of baking. I'm a stress baker, but not a stress eater, so my family's getting tons of cookies, cupcakes, pies... yeah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    To the ladies that are baking - mmm nom yummy! I would say send it my way, but my arse does not need to get bigger. I am trying to shed the "newlywed 9"...

To the ladies who want to elope ... it seems tempting but honeslty, all the work that goes into the day makes it worth it. It goes by in a flash but the memories last a lifetime!

My confession: I haven't called a relative that is visiting because I really have nothing to say. It's been 10+ years since I last saw or spoke to you. The phone works both ways.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess, I need to have a day to relax, I'm getting overwhelmed with my own pre-selected activities!  Although I have a couple goals in mind, and I have 4 miles left to hit my goal for running this week (20 miles).

I also confess, that I need to buy new clothes, since my current clothes are not fitting me very well, or faling off :-O!! (How Embarrassng!!)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I've been terrible about being on here, but I lurk.

I confess I lost a good friend and I don't know how to get her back.
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_confessions-thursdays-andor-lurker-intros?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:be1b14c0-5cd7-490c-83e2-df67ced80886Post:b008e9a2-ee40-4aeb-bdb4-fa31b9eb5c9b">Re: Confessions Thursdays and/or Lurker Intros</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I've been terrible about being on here, but I lurk. I confess I lost a good friend and I don't know how to get her back.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

That's too bad when that happens.  What happened?  Maybe we can come up with suggestions.  Or sometimes it's not a matter of doing anything, people just grow apart.
  • BrideToBe119BrideToBe119 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the thought of leaving my parents and family after I get married and moving to another city terrifies and depresses me. I'm very attached to my parents, esp my dad and can't imagine not living with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards