New Jersey

Hair Stylist Recs- Bergen/Essex County

Hi Guys,

I thought I was all set up in the hair department, but unfortunately my hair guy has become very unreliable and I don't want to be left stranded on my wedding day. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone had any hair stylist recommendations. Just a note: I have really thick and wavy/curly hair which can be difficult for some people to manage.

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Stylist Recs- Bergen/Essex County

• Jeanine LaMacchia! http://www.njhairdesigns.com/. I also have very thick wavy hair and she handled it with ease. She will travel to you anywhere in NJ. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My coordinator reccommended:

www.deevabeauty.com
    www.3dlooksmakeup.com

• Are you looking for a someone that will come to you OR a place that you will go to?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I am looking for someone to come to me.
    Thank you for the suggestions ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I go to an amazing hair stylist at David Michael in Paramus NJ, Elva.
    She's coming to my venue to do my hair, MOH and MOB.  The price difference of staying at the salon vs coming to the venue was a difference of like $25 so i opted to get things done at the venue.
    I've been getting my hair done by her for 7 years and won't let anyone else touch my hair. So for my big day in February she'll be there too. And they have make up artists.
    Good luck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hair-stylist-recs-bergenessex-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:81b8eefa-efeb-4884-9945-9b6830fb0c0cPost:0ba80798-d340-4ba8-8c67-d57c6784c007">Hair Stylist Recs- Bergen/Essex County</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Guys, I thought I was all set up in the hair department, but unfortunately my hair guy has become very unreliable and I don't want to be left stranded on my wedding day. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone had any hair stylist recommendations. Just a note: I have really thick and wavy/curly hair which can be difficult for some people to manage. Thanks!!
    Posted by Kimachado[/QUOTE]

Jaime at Skin Bar and Paint. So nice, and talented!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards