Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photographer suggestions

Hi ladies!! I asked awhile ago and I got a lot of great responses, but when I asked the first time, I didn't have much of a budget in mind, nor a style. I'm still not 100% sure what our budget is going to be, but I think I have a better idea of how much I want to spend. Ideally, I'd like 2 shooters, at least 8 hours of coverage (athough more would be great!) and rights to the photos, for under 4k. I LOVE Tony Hoffer but he is most likely booked when our weddling will be, plus he may be a little above what our budget will be. I'm looking for photographers with a similiar style. I like bright colors and I'm not really into the vintage style. Thanks!!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer suggestions

• i am using 217
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I used Jen Childress and if your wedding is off season you might get a discount?
  • Try element photography. Adrienne is amazing! I have 24 hour coverage with two photographers for 2700 plus tax. Her albums are also gorgeous. She gives you a complimentary engagement session, and we were thrilled with ours! She's out of south NJ( cheery hill) but travels to philadelphia. My FI and I live in philadelphia now, and our e-pics were shot there!
  • Check out www.courtneyanton.com. She is doing my friend's wedding and has been amazing to work with so far!
  • My photographer is Craig Single of SingleExposure. You will get more than that for less. He is great to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Also check out Full Circle Photography and Design. The prices are well within your budget and Colleen, the owner, is amazing to work with!

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • We just booked Kevin York!  Amazing!!
    Kevinyork@kyorkphoto.com

He has 2 photographers and a great price!
  • Meet with John Barone Photography.  He doesnt have a huge selection of photos on his website but more you can look at when you meet with him in person.  Also make sure to talk to him about his "photobooth" he includes with his packages.  I am using him for my wedding and really excited!  I think he should charging much more than what he is.  With his packages you will get 2 photograhers, full rights to your pictures with every single one retouched, and the "photobooth". 

GOOD LUCK!

• Check out Ron Evans Photography, he's out of Blue Bell PA.
    www.revansphotography.com
    He's my photography. We just did a family photo shoot and got rights to the photos and a few big prints for under $300. He's giving us a complimentary engagement shoot also.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • We are using Kristta Patton Photographry a little over $2k but that is with engagement pics cd of those pics and ALL day wedding  http://www.kristapattonphotography.com/
  • I used Aysa after my parents met with over 20 photogs, I live in London.  We loved her!  Can't say enough good things.  

• I met with a lot of photograhers. I'm more into the photojournlist look. 
    I ended up with Firefly, because the price was right, her portfolio was amazing. 
    She does all the candid shots I'm looking for and does an amazing job at the groups shots we have to have...

I went from 32 photogrphers, down to 12 ( met 12) narrowed it down to 5, then price won when all else was even. 

hope that helps. 

Andrea 
  • I LOVE my photographer...Jenna Walcott www.jennawalcott.com. She is great! My wedding isn't until September, but we had our e-session with her last month and the pictures turned out great.  Definitely check out her work.

I got a similar package with 9 hours of coverage, rights to the photos, and a second photogrpaher for about $3000.  Definitely check her website out!  She is so sweet too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards