Destination Weddings Discussions

NWR -- Movie, The Vow

Have you seen previews for the movie "The Vow"? It's coming out on Valentine's Day and it looks like it is going to be quite the tear jerker (couple gets married, wife gets in accident and can't remember husband)...
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR -- Movie, The Vow

• I haven't seen commercials but when I went to see another movie I saw the trailor for it. I cannot wait. I love Rachel and FI loves Channing, so yay! ;)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Oh no, I don't think I could watch that.  Before we got married, the words "husband" and "wife" didn't mean much to me.  At least they didn't elicit emotion.  Now I'm just one big ball of mush whenever I hear anything sad, like this trailer, or if someone's husband is dying, etc.  It's like a switch flipped and I cry at everything!
  • just watched the trailer on IMDB.  I can't wait to see it!
  • Oh wow. I think I'm going to need to wait till it comes out in redbox so not everyone in the theater will see me cry.
  • I don't know if I could watch it.  When I think of the movie PS I Love You I get all teary!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I think I will wait for Netflix. I have bad things happen to me and I always think the worst.... I finally found my soul mate but what's will happen to ruin it. Its terrible. When FI got orders for Kuwait for a year, for two months before he left I didn't sleep at night and I just had it in my head we were gonna break up. That movie seems like it will just take me over the edge. Better yet, I'll wait till after my wedding.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Jenn - I don't think that you should watch it until after.  I am now wonderign what your posts would be like if you have no sleep...
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I agree, this one is going to be a tear jerker. Tanq -- I am such a crier these days too! Weird. Haha. 

Have you read the book "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks? It's an incredible read but definitely makes you cry.
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cathy, you should've seen what I was like period! It was terrible.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I can not wait to see this movie! I already know I'll be in tears...but I'm dying to see it

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards