Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wynn/Maggianos

Just curious...  Is almost every bride doing this combo?  Seems like a lot of ladies are doing this.  They must be a good comb!

Salute to all the wynn/maggianos Brides.

Re: Wynn/Maggianos

• Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't set out to do this.  In fact, before my scouting trip I would have bet I was getting married at Caesar's and having my reception at Joe's Stone Crab.  But our visit changed how we felt about things :)

I'll be honest when I say that even though Maggiano's was a perfect fit for what I wanted within the price it was hard to have a reception at a restaurant that I visit at home.  But I knew the food would be fabulous, and the price simply couldn't be beat, so that pretty much sealed the deal for us.  When we met with the Wynn they told us many of their brides go to Maggiano's since it is so close.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since I have yet to see my reception or my ceremony venue, I took into account, quite heavily, the opinions on the board. Im heading out this weekend to check things out in vegas, but i booked my ceremony at the wynn and reception at maggianos based on the good reviews from the board. not only did they have good reviews, but i have received nothing but help and open arms from my WC at the wynn and from cassy and marc at maggianos when i contacted them, before i booked, and there are still as helpful now as they were when i pestered them all with lots of questions
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Were doing the Secret Garden for our ceremony but having the reception at Maggiano's. Cassy and Marc have been great to work with. Honestly at first I was being a little closed minded to the idea of having a reception on the Strip (I'm a local) especially since Maggiano's is located in the Fashion Show Mall. I was so wrong! For the amount of food and drink you get, not to mention the quality, the price is great!! The rooms are gorgeous, they give off a very classic Vegas vibe to me. To all the girls that have booked without seeing it...you will NOT be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wynn was pretty much the only place we wanted to get married.  Their customer service is outstanding and the location was one of the few things FI really wanted.  Proximity was a bit of a factor in the decision, but I think more of it had to do with how many people we wanted and what we could get for our money at Maggiano's.  Marc and Cassy have also been extremely helpful and customer service is a big plus in my book.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I had the wedding at the Wynn and reception at Maggiano's.  A perfect combo!  Wynn was awesome.  Our WC, Mildred, went above and beyond and made sure that everything ran smoothly, and our flowers truly looked amazing.   The day was perfect.  We had our ceremony at 3:00 and reception at maggianos from 6:30-10:30.   maggiano's was great.  marc and cassy were helpful and very responsive to emails.  we had about 30 people but still got the calabria room because we wanted to have the bar inside the room as well as room for dancing.  it was definitely enough room.  the food was excellent.  the only thing was that we ordered an additional appetizer, which never got served, so they deducted it from our bill. no big deal.  the bartender was awesome.  i'd recommend the martini bar upgrade.  our guests loved it and they were really good.

i can't say enough good things about wynn and maggianos.  they were perfect vendors and our day was flawless.  one more bit of advice if you're thinking of having your wedding at wynn.   stay at the hotel.  it may be a bit pricy, but i'm so glad that i didn't have to go very far for the ceremony.  we splurged and stayed in one of the parlor suites and had a 58th floor view of the golf course and it was stunning.  

good luck and congrats!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies for all your commentary.  I too am a local and was looking everywhere but the Strip. I was sticker price shocked and decided to look around.
    We are a traditional Italian family and we wanted to carry that through our wedding as well.  I so far have been very please with everything so far.

We are pretty much decided on both places site unseen.  Even though I live here I have only been to the Wynn a couple of times and never Maggianos.  But we are going ot view and book them this month.

I am pretty Excited.  If you all have any tips on what to look out for or to spend extra money on or not spend money on please let me know.

laurensmom23@gmail.com

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards