June 2013 Weddings

Wedding Colors!

Hey everyone! 
  So I want to know what colors you all want to use for your wedding and if there is any reason for choosing them!

I'm going to be using Purple and Blue as Purple is my favorite color, and Blue is my fiance's favorite. :) We want the day to really show it's about us.

Re: Wedding Colors!

• Butter yellow, ivory, and gold. Got the idea from an inspiration board on this site and fell in love with it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • We are doing mIdnight blue, black, and silver as our wedding colors. I know that they're a little dark for the summer but we want to have a corpse bride theme wedding and we don't want to do it near Halloween because my mom's birthday is on Halloween. 
  • Silver is the main color, and then doing the 6 primary colors - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Bridesmaids will be in silver dresses with one of the colored ribbon accents (I have 6, so it works out perfectly!) and their bouquets are going to be gerber daisys in the color that matches their ribbon (MOH will have red ribbon and red daisy bouquet, etc.) The guys are going to have ties that match the bridesmaid they walk with (best man will have a red tie & red pocket square - no boutenirs.) The flower girls will be in silver dresses with a white bows! I'm not huge into flowers or decorations - I like things simple. So I figure bringing in a lot of color to the little bit of decor is the way to go!

• Main as blood red and accents as light silver and gold. Red's my favorite color, and second of my fiance. Silver is my second and he likes how red and gold look together so yeah.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • We are doing a plum purple color and yellow for a june wedding! :)
  • I think we are going to use nave blue and silver. Since my fiance is in the Army it will match their new dress uniforms.
  • We are looking at Grey, Khaki, Robins egg Blue and Coral. Our wedding will be in Tahoe next April so we want something light, springy with a tiny bit of a nautical twist since we will be right on the water and we love the ocean.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards