edited April 2011
    Khanatekhanate!!
  • Khanatekhanatekhanatekhanate.... :D
  • uuuuh NFT means NFT, CCF.

::runs back our fo thread really just jealous of code language::
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    KhanateQTM
  • So are we talking about the 'drone metal supergroup' or the Turco-Mongolian originated word?

(thank you google)

Photobucket
  • My phone auto-corrected 'hahahaha' to 'khanate'. Because my phone WANTED me to have a secret code word for Nebb.
  • DEFINITELY the drone metal group. Definitely. Hi guys!
  • Ha! Gotta love autocorrect.
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    A friend of mine posted on fb that she was trying to have a convo about sudoku the other day and it autocorrected to sodomy. Awkward!!
  • Can you help me with today's sodomy puzzle? :P
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    I wonder if theres a person out there who comes up with all the autocorrection and gets a big kick out of fucking up everyones phone conversations. That would be the best job ever.
  • My work season is over and this housewife shiit isn't for me. First of all, I have to clean. Second of all, I'm bored. So freakin bored. It's been.. 3 days?

Last year I worked too hard, so I needed the summer break, this year... not so much. I'll have to look for a job, booo.
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    I wish I had more time, trade ya for it. I really want to learn to play the banjo this summer but I cant find enough time to put into it.
  • I tried to teach myself mandolin... it was SO hard. I think because I was raised with the violin, trying to learn guitar, mandolin, or banjo makes my head explode for some reason.

If you learn banjo, will you pick on your porch with a sprig of wheat in your teeth? Do you like blues/bluegrass? Being a violinist, I love that stuff. I can definitely get a righteous hodown going  with you, once you learn, Nebb.

SB having its own old school bluegrass band would be too awesome.
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    Loooooove bluegrass, just lately getting into it more and I think its driving Adam a little crazy because he doesnt like it AT ALL. I just really like it. My dad kinda got me into it, the banjo I have was his - he gave it to me for Christmas this year but I just havnt had a chance to do much with it.

I do fully plan to play it out on my porch though haha, I have a bunch of vacation days coming up in the summer months so I plan to just annoy the shiit outta my neighbors with my banjo.
  • reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    recent instrument obsession: slide guitar. 

I want a bongo drum like no other, to start my imaginary beat nick poetry band. I would need a lot of little instruments too (tambourine, shaker, bells, etc.). I'm seriously gonna do this. Youtube beware.
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    Hahah I love the idea of you having a beatnick poetry band.
  • I'm really bad of thinking up titles! Titles for writing, title for imaginary bands, my comics, but most of all I just want to think of a title for my upcoming blog. I'm thinking of shortening my usual moniker to just "Crayon City"... eh? eh? Part of me wants to drop that name all together, since it's attached to most of my emails, but I've had it for so long. I'm wishy-washy about titles because they seem so permanent. 
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    Im the same way, it took me nearly an hour to decide on a sign in for my twitter account. I just always worry what Im thinking up is too contrived, sounds lame, doesnt make sense, is too similar to something someone else has. I know how you feel about moving away from something youve used for a long time, but then once you do you feel detached and miss it.
  • EXACTLY. I can't be naming my blog 'Style Me Beautiful" or "Sarcasm and a Half". Because it's going to get that popular, obviously ;)
    Photobucket
  • It took me...like...months Embarassed to come up with a name for my blog. It was sad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nebb-52?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9eb9fef5-e380-48c5-8b2a-2bb50796946aPost:77310c8b-b837-42f2-b0d1-4305fe954031">Re: Nebb</a>:
    [QUOTE]It took me...like...months to come up with a name for my blog. It was sad.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

<div>It's okay though because it's a good name :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Why did you name it that anyway? It definitely made me perk up my ears (eyes?) and wonder what it meant, in a good way.</div>
    Photobucket
  • Well, the blog was originally to record my weirdo dreams so I wanted something that went with that. Then 7 has always been my numbers, it's my favorite and it's in all my important numbers. Plus, 7 days a week, you sleep 7 days...
    Kind of weird haha.
  • Eeeenteresting... yeah I definitely couldn't share my dreams with the internet, they are kinda f'ed up.
    Photobucket
  • Mine took me a while too. I figured I'd do something Cupcake/Frosting related, and then kind of went from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards