North Carolina
Options

Band in the Triad area??

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a band to perform in the Triad area? The wedding is not for another year, but I'm starting the search early!

Re: Band in the Triad area??

• Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend had Rubberband play at their wedding and everyone loved them.  One of the guys in the band is Ben Fold's Five's brother. They did a good job getting the crowd into the music without being cheesy. Everyone from the grooms grandmother to the brides young cousins enjoyed them. 

I am not sure what the band cost but I do know that since the band is from Greensboro they got a discount since they didn't have to travel to preform. HTH!

Rubberband <------ clicky
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Tsunami Wave Riders out of Charlotte for our beach wedding last year.  They were awesome! They do beach type music but also do a great mix and classic rock, country, and great dance music.  I recommend their version of Shout! which had everyone at our wedding dancing.

They were reasonably priced considering they are a 6 piece, award winning  band and they stayed over night in Wilmington for our wedding.  If you can put a 50% deposit down, they take an additional 20% off the total cost.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having Hip Pocket play at our wedding. They are actually from Burlington. We've heard them in person and they do a great job with a good mix of music -- beach, country, 80s, etc.
  • Options
    onlyncsuonlyncsu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liquid Pleasure or Sleeping Booty if you want the best party bands around. Craig Woolard Band if you want the best beach band around. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards