New Jersey

Neurologist rec's

My migraine meds have run out and I'd like to go and get a check-up before just refilling. Any rec's for a good neurologist?

Thanks!

Edit: This is unrealted to the "sad news" post- I promise I'm not going off the deep end!! (yet, Tongue out).
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: Neurologist rec's

• edited December 2011
    If you find one, let me know! I need one since I've moved so far away from all my old doctors!

And so sorry again about yours & Anthony's friend. =(
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Heather :/

I will definitely let you know if I find a good one!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I've brought my son to the neuro at JFK for his migraines. Doctor didn't have much bedside manor, but there are a number of dr's in the practice.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Dr. Maria E. Alexianu in Westfield about a year ago, I only went once (because I'm too stubborn to go back) but she was very nice and if I had to go to again I'd go back to her. Good Luck!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • erpooh15erpooh15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What area are you looking in Dr Anthony Marquinez in Haceknsack is great..
  • erpooh15erpooh15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

also have you tried accupuncture? It works wonders for Migraines. I have 2 people in the Haceknsack Paramus area that are wonderful. I have gone to both. One takes some insurances the other doesn't. PM me for the names and numbers of you want. I loved accupuncture.

• hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dr Blady in Glen Ridge
  • edited December 2011
    My daughter's neurologist is Dr. Trevor DeSouza. He along with his team have 3 offices...Morristown, Tenafly and I am not sure of the 3rd.  He is among NJ Finest Doctors and has been on their list for a number of years.  He is THE BEST!  I am grateful to have met him and have had him treat my daughter for the past 5+ years. Hope this information helps.
    "And now abideth faith, hope and love; these three, but the greatest of these is love." I Corinthians 13:13
  • edited December 2011
    Dr Tatyana Marx in Morristown.  She's been treating my migraines sucessfully for over a year now.
  • manda9794manda9794 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Dr. Marquinez in Hackensack. FI had to see him a few years ago and he was wonderful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards