• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Whew!

I'm finished my TY notes!  My hand feels like it's going to fall off, but I'm so glad I'm finished!  I may get a few late gifts down the road, but at least I'm essentially finished!

Re: Whew!

• You girls are way ahead of me. I bought the box and a few nicer thank you cards, I have to make myself set down this week and start mine.
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm such a dork, I finished mine before we got back from the HM, except for three stragglers.  I feel bad because my mom surprised us with stamps from zazzle with our wedding pictures, and we just got them today with a note that said, 'I hope you haven't finished all your TY cards yet'.  Sorry mom...I finished them 2.5 weeks ago. Undecided 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited October 2010
    It was decided that I would write all the TY notes since DH has terrible handwriting (even HE admits it).  Also, I used clear address labels printed with the Lucida Handwriting font for the envelopes, etiquette be damned!
  • I have written about half. . . I am thinking about just sending them but I am holding off hoping for pictures.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards