New York-Long Island

Catering Help

In need of some help my fiance and I are searching for a caterer on long island for our farm wedding next august. Were having trouble because we have a budget of around 15k for food and rentals and our guest list is at 225. Any one have any ideas that could help us out???

Re: Catering Help

• what farm? I may be able to help you with a small list if I know the location.
  • Oh, awesome, I did not know they did weddings there. We live so close to that spot too. I drive passed it all the time on the way to West Meadow Beach and Old Field. For local catering, we have not only seen them in action but have used them for our own personal events, you should check out Custom Catering in Port Jefferson.

I sent you a PM with this and more info as well. 

Hope it helps. That is why I am here, I was a bride for last October but figured it would be great to help out other brides looking for vendor help locally since we know a lot of people. 

Have a wonderful wedding.
  • Look for Mimi's Fusion of Flavors, they are fantastic people, we love them people are still talking about their food and service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards