Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Looking for Unique Photographers!

I'm looking for photographers in the Sioux Falls area with an affordable engagement/wedding bundle. I'm interested in photographers who have a style a little out of the ordinary--the ones that accomplish quirky, fresh photography. Something unexpected, yet still with class. I can find so many so many awesome photographers around the country, but it seems to run dry here in the midwest. I can only find individuals who do the expected and only the expected photos. I don't want that. I heard it's better to go by word of mouth anyway...so help me out! Thanks everyone!
Together since 4.29.06
I said yes 12.31.09
Marrying my best friend 4.29.11

Re: Looking for Unique Photographers!

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how much of a response you will obtain here but hopefully someone on your local board can give you some recommendations.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is from NE Nebraska and is shooting a wedding in two weeks in Sioux Falls. Their website is www.allurephotographic.com  One of their featured weddings in their galleries is in Sioux Falls. There is a trash the dress session from there too on their website and the bride is in the falls. I hope this is helpful. Lani is fun and very easy going.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards