Ohio-Columbus

Videographer

Hello, I am looking for a budget friendly videographer. I did read through previous posts and have contacted, blue skies, prodigy, add vision, too wise, new day and newlyweds. Does anyone have any more suggestions?
TIA
-Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    Does your photographer offer videographer as well? I know a lot of them do.
  • sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He works with a friend. But the friend is really pricey.
    -Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Westie Productions.  They're located in Cambridge and very reasonably priced compared to a lot of companies.
  • Freckles27Freckles27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Picture Perfect Portraits from Marion.  Very budget friendly compared to the ones you listed :o)
  • jdcwedding1jdcwedding1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using True Video.  They have a really good deal if you don't need anything fancy.  They have packages and by the hour.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.agincvideoproduction.com/weddings

AG inc

Anthony Gardner is a student at Otterbien and two of his assistants (classmates) recorded our wedding, but Anthony did the editing. 
    They were around from 1pm to 10 pm, and we got a beautiful montage that has made everyone's jaw drop, along with a nicely edited version of the whole day (about an hour and half of video) for $500.  It is very likely he has increased his rate, as he now has about a year of experience under his belt, but he's still a student (graduates this spring I think), so his rates are probably still low.  These guys are so talented!  They are however still relatively new to the wedding industry, so the only issue we had were a few communication errors, but it all worked out in the end. 

This was the last thing on our wedding priority list, and now I cannot recommend it enough!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards