New Jersey

John Arcara Photography

Anyone using this photographer? what do you think? 

Re: John Arcara Photography

• Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used him and were thrilled with everything! His team is amazing and he and DH got along really well which made it easier for DH to get his pics taken. There are two pics below in my siggy. Let me know if you have other questions.
  • edited December 2011
    I'd also check out neil from one perfect moment and Josh Lynn before you make a dec
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    We didn't go with him, but I agree with Laurn's statements as well as User's recommendations.  All three of them can be pricey and were outside of our budget, but they do beautiful work and I only hear very positive things said.
  • edited December 2011
    We would have used him if we didn't go with ours... His work is incredible. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used John Arcara and loved him. Not only is his work beautiful, he was great to work with. He kept me calm and laughing the day of the wedding and it shows in his pics.  My sister, who's getting married this December, also booked him.

If he's not available, definatley look into Josh Lynn. He also does great work.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Jamie K photography?
  • wedwed11wedwed11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Ahmet Ze Photography. I think his style is so different from anyone else.
    www.ahmetze.com
  • lisab711lisab711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using him and October and he did our past E Session. He is an awesome guy and his work his fantastic. We were very happy with our E shots and get amazing feedback from people who see them! Great choice..
  • sully1927sully1927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were going to use him but decided to go with vanessa joy. Once i met with her there was no qestion. Plus shes a little less then john
  • edited December 2011
    Josh Lynn also has nice pics and is less expensive.  I've heard good things about John Arcara though like everyone else.  Make sure you meet with them and that your personalitys mesh well.  That's important.
    Christina : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards