Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Groomsmen gifts

I have figured out what to get my bridesmaids, but the groomsmen gift is a stumper for us.  None of the guys are super fashionable (no use for cuff links ect) and some won't be old enough to drink/dont like the idea of a flask.

Any other ideas?

Re: Groomsmen gifts

• Options
    meggo81meggo81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may not be helpful but because each member of our bridal party is so different we got them different gifts.  So, for the groomsmen, they were all given the ties for the wedding but then each one got a gift individual to him....ingredients for home brewing..cufflinks...tickets to a football game... etc.
    Sometimes I think it is easier (and more personal) to think about everyone individually.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our groomsmen engraved flash drives from Things remembered . com.  Sounds strange but they looked nice and are useful.  The guys liked them a lot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting our guys iPads (a little expensive I know, but FI is paying for them and we only have 3 guys).  We also considered Flip video camcorders and Kindles.

Love the flash drive idea! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got ours engraved zippo lighters. They all smoke, so it was super useful. 2 of the 3 have told me it's the only lighter they carry anymore and they love it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    eriley333eriley333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of our groomsmen are huge sports fans... So we got each of them a few items of their favorite sports teams. i.e. Ohio State sweatshirt.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    None of our groomsmen were fashionable either, but we did get them cufflinks with their favorite sports team on them. 
    http://www.cufflinks.com/ohio-state-university-buckeyes-cufflinks.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards