December 2012 Weddings

any Dec 14th brides?

Hi ladies me and my partner wedding day is Dec 14th. We chose that date because I'm March 7th and She's April 7th so together it equals 14 yeah yeah I'm sentimental lol. Why did you choose your dates? Also too if you line up our birthdays they equal 7 :
EVERYONE deserves LOVE!!

Re: any Dec 14th brides?

• That's really sweet!  I am Dec 1, not 14, but we didn't have any fun reason like that for picking our date.  We knew we wanted December, but not too close to Christmas, so....December 1!! Voila!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We chose December 15th because it will be our 5 year anniversary
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awwwww I love sentimental days and dates!
    EVERYONE deserves LOVE!!
  • dec 1st is my date to and for the same reason:) have you pcked music i am having so much trouble with that In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2012-weddings_any-dec-14th-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:165a14a2-af2b-4bfc-bce4-0a4d9e0ba45bDiscussion:2054d714-6bba-4276-b52c-19069a7614abPost:a540b5d8-b0b2-490a-b480-dd41e7d8f84e">Re: any Dec 14th brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's really sweet!  I am Dec 1, not 14, but we didn't have any fun reason like that for picking our date.  We knew we wanted December, but not too close to Christmas, so....December 1!! Voila!!
    Posted by AlexaNP[/QUOTE]
  • gruzdsbabygruzdsbaby member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012

Ours is December 15th! Like someone else, I wanted close to Christmas! My groom plays Santa at our local Hospital every year and I wanted to be his Mrs. Claus for real!

• Well we are getting married at the gazebo at a historic park and it's very intimate only 10 of us. So no music just us a nature lol. Good luck!
    EVERYONE deserves LOVE!!
  • Lol Hi Mrs Claus too funny!!
    EVERYONE deserves LOVE!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards