Re: Lets show off our e-rings!

• How do you post a picture??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • you can add a picture by clicking the small square button with a tree on it (beside the spell check button)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My beauty! its a half carat blue sapphire in a custom made setting. On either side of the stone there is  small claddagh symbol. he surprised me by putting the ring box on my chair for me to find when we arrived at my favorite restaurant.
    i love it! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • how pretty! i love sapphires!
  • Proposed on our 2 year anniversary, after we got home from dinner. It was romantic. One of his friends had come over while we were at the restaurant, lit candles, and turned all the lights out. I walked into a dark house, with the exception of candles burning around a bouquet of flowers. I turned to ask him what was going on, and he was down on his knee. I honestly don't remember the rest!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • He took me on a picnic for our 8  year anniversary.  On the middle of the lake, he got down on his knee and pulled out the ring.  I didn't give him a chance to even say anything, I just started crying.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• jaylynnett81jaylynnett81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010

The proposal-

We travel to California a few times in the year and when we do we stop at the Santa Monica Pier and watch the sunset. We've done this for 4 1/2 years now and this time he surprised me with this RING. It was perfect, our dog was there with us and the sun had just dropped so it was dark out and the lights from the pier lit up the sky, the waves were crashing quietly. He got down on one knee and said "Will you be my wife?" I cried like a little baby and managed to get out a "YES"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards