July 2011 Weddings

Engagement Pics!! (sorry about the length)

So back in May my fiance and I took possible engagement pics...his sister had bought his parents a session for Christmas to get family pics done.  While we were there his parents wanted a picture of the two of us alone together...so we took one figuring if they came out then great we'd consider using one as the engagment photo...if not oh well we'd get them done on our own time.  Well when the proofs came back we were amazed! They came out great, so we picked a few that we liked and went to place our order...well the studio was now closed for renovations and due to wedding season!  They left a date that they would reopen by.  Since then we've been saying we have to order them and just haven't gotten to it.  Well we finally did it!! Which I'm actually kiind of glad it worked out this way...we looked over the proofs again and some of the ones we had picked, I was no longer crazy about.  I am very anxious to get them back, although I'm sure it will be a while before I see them given that the Holidays are here and I'm sure they are very busy with orders! 

Congrats on all of you being done the semester!! I must say I am envious but I bet it feels AMAZING..I get done on Friday, although I found out today that we'll actually end earlier - the schedule said 5 but turns out we'll be done at 3!! So excited, I can't wait to be done!!!

Re: Engagement Pics!! (sorry about the length)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards