Wisconsin

Wedding Photographer Dilema..

I'm getting married May 2013, and I've been searching for a photographer for my this special day....my dilema is I've seen the looks images of Blue Dandelion Photography, but not the cost for the amount of time they give. Does anyone have any photographers you would reccommend for me to look into?? This is something I would REALLY appreciate!!....I forgot to mention our wedding will take place in Madison, WI

Re: Wedding Photographer Dilema..

• LotusFly Photography.  Great! Shawna did my Fiance's brothers wedding and we just booked her as well.  We were really happy with the variety of photos she does and the different package options.  She is out of Milwaukee, but does travel to Madison. We met with 4 other photographers and spoke with about a dozen before booking.
    www.lotusflyphoto.com/
  • daisy fields photography search for her on facebook.... her website is under construction and should be up soon!  She is amazing!  She has great photos and a great price! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • look into Andrea Ryerson photography. I am getting married in August of 2013 and I am looking into using her. Her prices are GREAT! She has 50% off next year because she is building her wedding portfolio. Check her out!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wedding-photographer-dilema?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:a81bca5f-6604-449f-a6e8-0254188bcf56Post:ba866879-87ae-4476-a261-e6fa9b1eb636">Re: Wedding Photographer Dilema..</a>:
    [QUOTE]daisy fields photography search for her on facebook.... her website is under construction and should be up soon!  She is amazing!  She has great photos and a great price! :)
    Posted by MelissaJB22[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I 2nd this :) :)

Check out my post about this photographer:</div><div>
    </div><div><a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_time-to-brag-about-my-amazing-photographer">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_time-to-brag-about-my-amazing-photographer</a> 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married Aug 11, 2013 and just booked with Carl from Rainbow Photography. He was the photographer at my soon to be sister in law's wedding and we were very impressed. He does exceptional work and has been for over 20 years. The prices are extremely reasonable and he provides full day coverage. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Andrea Ryerson photography. She is incredible, super easy to work with, and her prices are great!
    www.andrearyerson.com
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Check out Stephanie Drew! I got married this July and couldn't be happier with my photos or the price she charged. She is super easy going and is very easy to work with. I got an entire day of photography for $750 and she throws in a free engagement session and some free prints. Also, she allows you to buy all the digital prints for $150!! That has saved me so much money now that I don't have to pay for them off the website and I can order them however I want.

http://sdrewphotography.zenfolio.com/
  • We just booked last night with Daisy Fields Photography!  She is great and can't wait to do our engagement session with her!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friend does great work and is really reasonable. Check out her work on facebook!!

• edited October 2012
    We used Neal Kreuser Photography! He did an AMAZING job with our Engagement session and we had our disk and rights to all our unedited pics 4 days after our wedding. Our unedited pics are breathtaking and I can't wait to see what he's done with our edited ones. One feature that really attracted him to us is that in his packages he offers a slidedhow of pictures from the ceremony to be shown at the reception during dinner. It was great for our guests that were unable to make our Friday afternoon ceremony to feel like they got to see the whole day. We got many compliments on this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards