Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

It's 40 degrees out and....

...I am going to the Twins game tonight. :( Yuck.  We have season tickets so normally I would just skip this game because there are plenty of other opportunities to go.  However, for tonight's game I won tickets at work and they are amazing seats so I HAVE to go, LOL.  It's going to be miserable...hot chocolate with Bailey's? Yes please.
June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: It's 40 degrees out and....

• bemistobebemistobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have fun!!! Sucks it's so cold outside :( but it looks like you have the right idea on how to stay warm. Wink

Go Twins!

• edited December 2011
    I know a bunch of people going tonight, including my brothers. Keep toasty and root for those Twins! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh that sucks!  LAYER layer layer!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely wear layers, but have fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    Bundle up & keep cheering!  That along with your hot chocolate & Bailey's idea... You'll be golden!  Have a great time!  = )
  • edited December 2011
    Plus side.. they do have outside heaters throughout the stadiums (usually near the nice seats) hopefully thats the case for you! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I hope its ok!  FI got surprise tickets from his boss for the 12pm game tomorrow, so I might go!
  • dream2011dream2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay warm! We have season tickets too, tomorrow is our game so I hope it will be a bit warmer. Have a great time Wink
  • aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Stay Warm... don't know about down in the cities but it's snowing outside my windows right now and I want to barf!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe have fun! And i like the idea of hot chocolate and baileys! Yumm
  • edited December 2011
    Dealing with the cold and snow would have been fine if they hadn't performed so miserably.  Hope you guys didn't get sick.  Lucky me I already was =)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_its-40-degrees-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:bcee5b0f-c77b-4839-80c5-1e603d675234Post:76c5c550-8a5e-4e4d-9311-05c905c93ccd">Re: It's 40 degrees out and....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dealing with the cold and snow would have been fine if they hadn't performed so miserably.  Hope you guys didn't get sick.  Lucky me I already was =)
    Posted by abbywis[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#800080">Yeah!! I actually wasn't really cold during the game.  I think if we would have been in our normal seats which are up on the 3rd deck it would have been way worse with the wind.  The game however...TERRIBLE.  But at least I had a perfect view of my love (Sorry FI) Danny V at 3 :) Our seats were amazing!!

Tonight I'll be back up in our regular seats...freezing I'm sure.</font></strong>
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure what the score was for the second game, but I hope it wasn't as bad as the first. Surprised
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards