Chit Chat
Options

Holy crap, 6 months to 3 weeks!

FI just got notice that he is being deployed so our wedding is 3 weeks from today!!!!!  Originally it was Aug 28 and now it's so soon...I'm freaking out and trying to keep my sh!t together right now.  My dad is having open heart surgery on Monday and this along with other personal things that have happened recently are causing me to be *thisclose* to a complete mental breakdown.  I haven't seen FI since Wednesday and won't until Monday :(    I don't even know what to do/think/say right now.....

SORRY I just needed to vent!

Re: Holy crap, 6 months to 3 weeks!

• Options
    Holy wow that's stressful!  But take a deep breath.  You can do this, and it will be great.
  • Options
    Deep breaths and take things one at a time.  Everything will be ok :)
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    They couldn't say it any better. Take it one day at a time, don't stress, just relax. You may need to treat yourself to manicure/pedicure or whatever it is that relaxes you.
  • Options
    does wine count?!  lol but for real. i am looking into a massage and facial since i have been breaking out sooooo badly due to the stress...!  AND FI just called and is coming up to my parents house tonight instead of tomorrow SurprisedSealedKiss  

he is the best, i don't know what i'm going to do without him Foot in mouth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards