• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2013 Weddings

Invitations SENT

Our invitations are in the mail as of 9am this morning (except for a few which are being held back because there was a mistake on one envelope and we didn't want Aunt A and Aunt C getting their invite before Aunt J and causing drama). I AM SO EXCITED. I'm glad they're done and super psyched to start getting responses back soon!

It's getting real!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
202 Invited image 89 Ready to Party! image 37 Unavailable image 76 Unsureimage

Re: Invitations SENT

• Good job!!! Mine should be delivered today!
  • Must feel great!  

• Yay that is so exciting!  Mine are sitting in a box waiting for next week to go to the mail.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited January 2013
    DITTO!!! I was just going to start this thread!!!! Same with us, minus two someone just move to CA so I need her new addy and my great aunts (my great uncle passed) need to change envelope.

I had a minor freak out and some anxiety! It is sooooo real now.. I just hope everyone gets them, and they come back to me with no issues :)
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Great job!!!  It's so exciting to get responses in the mail!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Nice!! I'm sending mine out this weekend, woohoo! And then rehearsal dinner invites next week. It does feel really well getting to this point! I'm getting so excited now- ready for it to be here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!! I just bought the last of my postage so mine will go out tomorrow!!! I"m so stoked to start getting the rsvps back!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sent mine yesterday--it was a good feeling!
    144 image 82 image 21 image 41 image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks all and congrats to all of you who sent them out as well. We were actually planning for next week (exactly 8 weeks out) but we have a lot of people travelling from a distance and...well...with everything READY it was impossible for me to just wait. I'm going to be checking my mailbox obsessively, I know - ha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm starting to freak a little. It's going to be February on Friday and my FMIL hasn't sewn ONE invitation. She's sewing the lace on the outside. I dropped the materials off in AUGUST so she could get a head start now here we are down to the wire and she hasn't done any of them. RSVP envelopes just came in today so I have everything ready to go for stuffing them. But I can't do that until she sews them.. I just want them finished and sent out!!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I sent the majority of  mine last Friday and I have already gotten 12 RSVPs.  I am getting excited.
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ally - can you ask her about it? Or sew some yourself? That really is stressful!!

mslewis - really?? I hope my family and friends are that speedy! I'd love to start getting some by next week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards