Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I found THE dress!!!

It is pretty untraditional, but it's exactly what I was looking for! Although I am getting it in a champagne color to feel more bridal since the lilac color I tried on seemed more evening gown to me. I can't wait to wear it again! Just wanted to share my excitement :D

Re: I found THE dress!!!

• Options
    awesome congrats its very pretty!
  • Options
    I LOVE dramatically different gowns!  Who is the designer? 
  • Options
    That is amazing!
  • Options
    Great dress!  I absolutely love the petal detail.  Who is the designer?

• Options
    It's gorgeous.  It's an Austin Scarlett, right?  (He was on Project Runway and previously designed for Kenneth Pool).
  • Options
    Gorgeous! Love how different it is!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_i-found-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:e71a9988-d8cf-4aab-a750-93b44630714aPost:745ee129-4cee-4d83-a791-970fd8c586aa">Re: I found THE dress!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's gorgeous.  It's an Austin Scarlett, right?  (He was on Project Runway and previously designed for Kenneth Pool).
    Posted by femme55@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

Yup! He happened to be having a trunk show at a store I had an appointment at. I didn't even know he made wedding gowns! AND I got to meet him! (I was totally star-struck and just stared at him for a while at first :P) It was really fun. Thanks for the comments everyone!
  • Options
    OMG loooooove Austin Scarlett gowns.. Your gown is very unique but in such a wonderful way. I absolutely love it. Very fresh and playful :) 
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's wonderful, and flatters you so well! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards