April 2012 Weddings

Check x2!!

I don't know why I don't post when I actually accomplish something, but I am now!  I just put the invitations in the mail AND booked my baker!  Thank you Jeebus 2 huge things done =)

Re: Check x2!!

• Yay!  I just mailed mine today too!  Makes it seem so real!
  • I have my invites ready to go. I just have to pick up 65 cent stamps. I'm not mailing them for a wek or so.
    December Siggy Challenge. Yep he's a sports fan. Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want to mail mine but I'm waiting on my stamps to come in from USPS! Gah, I hate waiting! lol  I just find it funny that USPS knew there was a price increase coming, and they aren't going to have $0.65 stamps in the post office in my town or the neighboring town for  a month.  So, I ordered them online and they're supposed to ship today. 

We are in the process of trying to book our Rehearsal dinner, and our wedding night hotel room.  Hopefully those will be checks after this weekend.  :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I have my invites designed but haven't ordered yet. FMIL just mentioned last week two more people she'd like for us to invite. Asked Fiance' if he is going to add them to the list and he said he'll need to talk to her. I only need 69 invites, so was going to order set of 70 on VistaPrint, but if we need more, then I may need to order 80. 
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Great! I had to print off 10 extra invites this morning after my parents brought up "great-aunts that HAVE to be invited but *probably* won't come." Grr.. I'm just glad I stamped all the stationery ahead of time, or I'd be stressing about it. Now to harrass both sets of parents for addresses (or else they're not getting invited!).
    Honeymoon Siggy Challenge: Cruisin' Alaska!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    image 83 image 46 image 22
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards