Snarky Brides

This place sucks and is boring

124»

Re: This place sucks and is boring

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:f4bbc953-bdce-48d1-aa00-3d348924640b">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most men I've ever asked about pooping just sit to pee and then poop. And ball shaving is apparently terrifying but worth it.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]
    I don't know if I could bring myself to shave my sack if I had balls. The skin is so delicate. I imagine getting a cut there would be like getting a papercut between your fingers.

And I assume waxing sacks is way out of the question. Because ow.
  • Smash AdamsSmash Adams member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I knew a guy who put Nair on his balls once.  It didn't go well.  Poor choice.

I think I'd shave my sack if I had balls.  Though I'd imagine they'd get stuck to your legs more frequently if the hair wasn't there as a buffer.

Edit:  Because Nair is singular.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• This is one of those times that I wish Vegas wouldn't have been run off from SB :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My FI sits down and tucks it in.  I asked him once.  I once dated a man who was really into the smooth balls.  He would sit on the floor spread eagle with a razor and shaving cream. I walked in once and was like WTF are you doing!
    imageVacation
  • I bet razor burn on balls suuuuucks

• I think it is funny how at times, the balls feel really tight and at other times, they are all loose and ready to party.
  • Oh wait.  This is a perfect place to ask this.  I was talking to a friend about balls the other day.  Are there ever balls that are really disproportionate to the sack?  Like, the sack is way too big for the two little balls in there, or the balls are way too big for the sack, so they're all crowded in there?

This led to googling of elephantitis before.

• allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:9b7373a9-1256-47ea-b503-5c25d63a816b">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is one of those times that I wish Vegas wouldn't have been run off from SB :(
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Is he still on TK anywhere? Was he on CC at one point?

ETA Looks like he is still mod of Las Vegas.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Okay, Nair on balls and razor burn on balls is going to give me nightmares
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:d032d509-373b-4881-9a9a-fe8b6b5cbdd6">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, Nair on balls and razor burn on balls is going to give me nightmares
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    I win!<div>
    </div><div>Ingrown ball hairs would be miserable.</div>

• marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:9cec00e5-94ea-479e-8ec1-ff8c6b42b868">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh wait.  This is a perfect place to ask this.  I was talking to a friend about balls the other day.  Are there ever balls that are really disproportionate to the sack?  Like, the sack is way too big for the two little balls in there, or the balls are way too big for the sack, so they're all crowded in there? This led to googling of elephantitis before.
    I don't feel like I've seen enough balls to have a good representation of the population, but I'd say yes, stuff like this probably exists. I bet if you were to interview older men, the number of 'sacks too big for the balls' would go up. Saggy old man balls and all that jazz.
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:001d93f7-0002-4843-8af2-2ec99d106257">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is Vegas still mod on his local board?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

I think so.  He pops up on the mod board from time to time, especially lately with all of the IT insanity.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Yeah, looks like Vegas is still the mod of the Vegas board.

We hired a stipper for a friends b-day once, and the dude had the biggest balls ever. I can't imagine walking would be comfortable with those big ass things hanging there. I don't know how he was dealing with all that dry humping and gyrating, guess you'd eventually get used to giant balls, but I don't know how. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jcb you can always get your dog neuticles!

Holy crap when I googled that to make sure I was spelling it right I found that you can buy neuticle earrings. wtf
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Re:  Balls being all high and tight vs droopy, I read online while researching the aforementioned ball vs sack size that when your body heat gets too high, the sack droops lower to keep the sperm cooler, and when you're cold, the sack comes up higher to keep the sperm warmer.

The more you know!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-place-sucks-and-is-boring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83dd0f40-abbc-49ea-89ff-0592ad2baf07Post:319cff3d-6b49-4e33-afb8-7f5d4f43ade4">Re: This place sucks and is boring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Re:  Balls being all high and tight vs droopy, I read online while researching the aforementioned ball vs sack size that when your body heat gets too high, the sack droops lower to keep the sperm cooler, and when you're cold, the sack comes up higher to keep the sperm warmer. The more you know!

This makes sense. Those balls are efficient little heaters/coolers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards