Connecticut

PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?

Working on the registry again this weekend....

Let's see them!!

Any specific brands???

~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?

• edited December 2011
    my kitchenaid mixer :)
    cant pip today for some reason. looks like this

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    My coffee maker!!!  We got a stainless steel carafe b/c my DH has a tendency to break things.

Cuisinart DGB-900BC Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal Coffeemaker

• edited December 2011
    No pip but crock pot, waffle iron, caphalon pots n pans and oxo good grip kitchen tools (spoons, graters, stuff like that).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    NEPRESSO ESPRESSO MAKER.  Easy, non messy espresso...and it's delicious. (for when his family comes over...we are pretty much on the sh*t list because we don't already own an espresso maker).

MULTIPOT

FOOD PROCESSOR

AND THE CROCKPOT
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My kitchen aid mixer in Gloss Cinnamon which of course no one bought so I'm eventually going to buy it myself with a 20% coupon at BBB:

We also loved a lot of our stuff from Crate & Barrel:

Our dishes:

Parker Bowls:

Fruit Tier Basket:

• edited December 2011
    Cuisinart cookware! I'm still using my pots and pans from college, and they're ok but they're not very high quality and over the years have gotten a lot of stains and the rivets are starting to come loose.

Food processor!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_pip-registry-favorite-kitchen-products?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:07007211-fc4b-4022-9e5c-d229a5d699eePost:a0fe4a89-ecf5-45eb-84c7-30205d277ab1">Re: PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My kitchen aid mixer in Gloss Cinnamon which of course no one bought so I'm eventually going to buy it myself with a 20% coupon at BBB: We also loved a lot of our stuff from Crate & Barrel: Our dishes: Parker Bowls: Fruit Tier Basket:
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

<div>I got the same exact mixer and it is awesome!! My other favor that we got is not kitchen related. I <3 the Dyson. </div>
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I registered for a mixer b/c I bake alot.  Nobody bought it, so DH did for my christmas gift with the 20% from the registry (but shhh! I dont know haha)

I love my Noritake Graphite plates, cups, platters, bowls, and mixing bowls
    my stainless steel coffee pot & tea kettle, and microwave
    Simply Calphalon nonstick pots and pans
  • edited December 2011

I already had a Kitchen Aid mixer, or that would have been at the top of my list because I LOVE IT!!!

Our dishes from Crate & Barrel

Cuisinart Griddler

And my fav that I didn't get (still holding out for a birthday or christmas gift)

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_pip-registry-favorite-kitchen-products?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:07007211-fc4b-4022-9e5c-d229a5d699eePost:8805c729-dacd-4557-a1b5-885d9ef6ffe8">Re: PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I registered for a mixer b/c I bake alot. </strong> Nobody bought it, so DH did for my christmas gift with the 20% from the registry (but shhh! I dont know haha) I love my Noritake Graphite plates, cups, platters, bowls, and mixing bowls my stainless steel coffee pot & tea kettle, and microwave Simply Calphalon nonstick pots and pans
    Posted by lynde129[/QUOTE]

<div>I bake a lot too and it's very well known in my family and I'm surprised I still didn't get it. So we're going to the same thing and just use a 20% off coupon and get it ourselves. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    Mini Keurig (makes one cup at a time- we don't drink coffee but it's nice to have when people do come over, and we like tea and hot chocolate).

Kitchen Aid Mixer in black- CANNOTTT waaaaait to have a nice mixer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards