Christian Weddings

Confession Tuesdays

Confess anything you need to for the past week. (:

and goo!

Re: Confession Tuesdays

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so beyond done with school. I was trying to work on a lab write up last night at FI's apartment, but I didn't get very far in the two hours that I was sitting at the desk because TK was soo much more interesting!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • MelissaAnne88MelissaAnne88 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm allowing myself to get too overwhelmed with the stupid little details and disappointments, and I'm forgetting the true purpose of my wedding day!

I'm working on it though...I just keep telling myself over and over that all that matters is that we get married at the end of the day!
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i confess that i got into a fight with my old friend yesterday. it was terrible. i was just trying to confront her on something..and she WENT off on me. 

i tried to stay as Godly as i could in my words..but i did say some things that i regret. 

the relationship is over which makes me said...but what makes me even more said is that i didn't have God's love on me the whole time.

Jesus, forgive me! 
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the person sitting next to me right now is making me crazy.  UGH!  Yell
  • edited December 2011
    oohh! hang in there, joesgirl! 
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    Aww, Monica. I'm sorry to hear that. Are you sure the relationship is over?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    i am sure it is over. 

it has been altered over the past few years. She started dating a guy that has never liked me and think i am a "judgmental christian"...she is now marrying this guy this summer. 

but i am okay with it. honestly. 

Sometimes i need to break unhealthy soul ties, you know?
  • edited December 2011
    I confess, I don't think these invitations will ever get done. I haven't even started and they need to go out next week. I just can't get in a zone to address them. The furtherest I have gotten is putting them in the inner envelopes. I still need to get the names on those and the out envelopes on and address. Why must I procrastinate so?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    @ Leah - I can completely relate!!

@ lilies - Hang in there.  :(  I completely know what you mean and had to do that too recently.  It's not fun but in the long run it's definitely better.  Sorry this is happening to you.

@ joesgurl - Grrrr.  Why must people aggrivate.  :P

My confession:  I confess I stress way too much about my grandma and trying to make everything perfect for her.  I feel like I'm abandoning her, and she makes sure to let me know that she feels like it too.  :(  Why can't I just make her 20 again? 

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards