New Jersey
Options

Kate's 2nd dress

Which did you like better??

Personally..I liked the 2nd dress better.  Both pretty though.

Re: Kate's 2nd dress

• Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    oh i loved her first dress but the second is also pretty
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Def the first one, I was not a fan of the second one at all. Weird furry bolero and the pleated-like skirt for a night reception, I wish she picked something a little more modern/trendy. The belt was cute though and her sister looked amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked the 1st one better but the 2nd looked more fun.  Either way, she dressed perfectly for her role.  She is absolutely stunning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVED Pippa's 2nd dress!
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pippa looked amazing in both dresses - really good looking family. Im sad their wedding is over - Ive been watching stuff since 530am lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_kates-2nd-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f6155ab0-dd50-44ab-9fc2-16cd2d070b0ePost:f4c55f1e-0914-4469-b178-47e177592cd6">Re: Kate's 2nd dress</a>:
    [QUOTE] Im sad their wedding is over - Ive been watching stuff since 530am lol
    Posted by altimat873[/QUOTE]
    Same here!  Lol.  I LOVED Kate's 1st gown and 2nd...i thought the angora sweater was a little odd for the second one but she looked amazing either way.  Agreed that Pippa looked stunning as well...loved her first dress, I want it!  But in a different color, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At first I thought the second dress was the first dress with the lace taken overlay removed...it was the same shape.  Clearly, that's the best shape for her body, and she rocked it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved both dresses! They were gorgeous! I didn't love the sweater she wore with the second dress though. And, I loved PIppa's dresses. They were both beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kellybee83kellybee83 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved both of them!  She's so beautiful and elegant.  The second one is similar to my dress, which I was excited about.  Pippa's dresses were really pretty too.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards