Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Slow songs...to play or not to play

I was just wondering if anyone played any slow songs during their reception (besides the couples dance, father/daughter or groom/mother dances) ? Did your guests dance? How many is too many? I dont want to kill the energy or the mood, but I know I will have quite a few couples in attendance.....

Re: Slow songs...to play or not to play

• Options
    Hmm I think this is a great question - so far most of our play list is slow songs, maybe we should be adding some dancing music.   Of course we are not having a big or long reception (2 hours maybe)
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Slow songs...to play or not to play:[QUOTE]I was just wondering if anyone played any slow songs during their reception besides the couples dance,nbsp;father/daughter or groom/mother dances ? Did your guests dance? How many is too many? I dont want to kill the energy or the mood, but I know I will have quite a few couples in attendance..... Posted by matchmetmymatch[/QUOTE]

We played just a couple slow songs besides the ones you mentioned. I think older guests appreciate the opportunity to get out on the dance floor. It's a fine line and your DJ should be able to tell how many is too many.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    We left it to our DJs discretion completely.  There's just some things you need to trust your vendors on, and if you can't trust them, you should have hired one that you could. 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards