• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Place card conundrum

So I was stressing out about my place cards because I didn't want to put a *ton* of work in to them, but I did want to be able to go with something that matches our colors (deep red and purple) and wanted something that was pre-cut, folded etc. AND I wanted something that I could do two different versions of for the meal choices.

I stopped at Michaels last night and they had several place card things there - one of which had red borders and red ribbons.  So I bought them, plus I bought some purple ribbon that I will use in place of the red for most guests and then the guests that have vegetarian meals will have the red ribbon on theirs.  Not too much work and still pretty and color coordinated!  :D  The only bummer is that you can't print on them because they're too small (but the package didn't say that when I bought them, I found it on their website when I went to get a template)  but not horrible though because I can just print on clear labels and put those on each place card.  Sooo here they are.  Pretty easy peasy. 

BFP Chart, EDD 4/21/13
It's a GIRL!

BabyFetus Ticker

Photobucket

3 babies in Heaven (1 miscarriage in 2006, 2 ectopics in 2012 - EDDs 9/29/12 & 1/29/13)
one on earth (DS born 10/29/08) and one in my belly. ?

WOOT!!! My TBBFF SweetC80 is KTFU!!!

my read shelf:
Kari Plautz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Place card conundrum

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards