Missouri-St Louis

Wedding Day PIcture Locations?

We are getting married in June and can't really think of anywhere to go for pics, we know we are going to go to Ameristar because we met there when we worked there, but other than that,we are having a horrible time trying to figure out where to go around the area. It seems like all the good places are in the downtown St. Louis area and we don't want to drive that far. We don't really want to do the whole Main St. in St. Charles thing either because I work down there and just don't want my wedding pictures at the same place I work. Any ideas would be great, I've been stumped on this for a few months now, thank you ladies and congrats to all!!!

Re: Wedding Day PIcture Locations?

• anb2011anb2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are getting married at New Town in St. Charles. It is off of 370. Look at their website! We are just staying in New Town for our pictures. There are bridges and fountains. It is a very popular place. We love it!

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about a park that has pretty landscaping? New Town is a good suggestion too.  Also along the river near Main Street you could get some pretty pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lindenwood's campus is really pretty.. big trees, old buildings... maybe odd though if you didn't attend there.  I have seen a few couples do pictures there!
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been in a wedding before where we took pics on Lindwood's campus that turned out beautiful! 
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • keziah23keziah23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    creve couer lake park, over by the dripping springs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • marisellagmarisellag member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions, we are going to go drive around to all the locations tomorrow and check it out, I really appreciate it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards