Wedding Etiquette Forum

Thoughts on Pixie haircuts?

2»

Re: Thoughts on Pixie haircuts?

• edited June 2010

She's always got some weird styling thing going on with it, like slicked back or something.

#
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • whoa, yeah, not liking it on her. her face is too chubby-looking or something. even though she's slim.
  • I've had either a pixie or a shaggy bob for years, and I much prefer the pixie in the summer. I just got it cut on Friday, and I love it. It fits under my swim cap and in my bike helmet without flyaways getting in my mouth or eyes. Its very functional.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thoughts-pixie-haircuts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c8277bbc-dd11-4ee9-ad40-ecbd6f6ac7a1Post:4d0b8b07-8ea9-4311-ad30-5a5eff150cb4">Re: Thoughts on Pixie haircuts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whenever I think of short curly hair, I remember Keri Russel and how everyone freaked when she cut all of her hair off.  Ah, Felicity memories.
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Um, I love that you wrote this.  I was so sad when she cut her beautiful hair.
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • I hate them.
  • no way in hell. although I like my hair shorter (it's just above my shoulders now), I still have to have SOME hair to play with.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • I have, in fact.  I look pretty good with one :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards