Flowers

Wholesale Flower Site Recommendations

Any recommendations for wholesale flower websites?  I've head of different ones but I was hoping maybe some of you Knotties have good experrience with a certain one!  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Wholesale Flower Site Recommendations

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing DIY flowers/centerpieces and of all the recommendations I have had the overwhelming majority recommend Sam's Club (like pp). If you're not sure go on the Sam's Club website and look at the wholesale flowers.. they have reviews and people will sometimes post pictures of their flowers.. they all look beautiful. Sam's Club prices also literally can not be beat.
  • edited December 2011
    Also, forgot to add... you can order online or you can order from a local Sam's Club.  My local club actually has better prices even than the website!
  • edited December 2011
    flowersandfreshness.com had the best bulk rose prices I could find. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i learned of the website freshroses.com from the great book Bridal Bargains.  They have great prices and they specialize in wedding flowers.  They are U.S. grown which helps with having no illegal pesticides on them like other South American countries use.  I haven't ordered anything from there but seems worthy to check out.  Flowers are sent to you within 1-2 days after being picked, right from the grower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards