Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Nina Shoes

I know that a few of you on here have used Nina shoes for your wedding.  Do you find that they run true to size?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Re: Nina Shoes

• edited December 2011
    The style that I got for the wedding fits true to size as well as another pair I bought in black from Dillards  ( that comes in wedding colors as well).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, mine did.
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine did too, when I was considering buying them.  I tried it on at Dillards, but they were pretty uncomfortable for me so I went with a different designer.  I really wanted the Critia Style... but they were quite uncomfortable.
  • edited December 2011
    Mine did too.
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered a pair last week from zappos that should arrive today. I wore a pair as a bridesmaid last month, and they fit true to size. I decided for my wedding shoes, though, to go a half size up so I can put a foot petal/cushion thingy in the front to make them as comfortable as possible!
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mine were true to size.
    kristelajose-105 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • krysteejoykrysteejoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had to wear Nina shoes on different occasions and I DONT RECOMEND THEM!! They are by far the worst shoes, very uncomfortable and my family all agrees (mom, grandmother, aunts etc) we all make jokes about them every time we see them and all agree to go barefoot before stepping in those things again. 
  • edited December 2011
    Mine were very comfortable for the whole night...I was fully prepared to change into other shoes but the thought never even crossed my mind.  

Just wanted to add that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards