So VG and I have been making some progress on the wedding planning, or mostly him, to be more correct. I booked my flight today which was some task considering they initially did not want to sell me two seats (one for me and one for my dress), but after talking to customer service at Southwest, I booked my seats. Apparently, you just have to add XS to the end of your last name, which they usually only allow you to do "if you need the room due to weight or being in a cast." I explained to them how I needed the room for my dress and after sometime on hold, it was ok'd
So now I am planning hair and make-up. I plan on going to the salon at MB- the Robert Cromeans something. Anyone have any experience there? The wedding is at 4pm. How long did it take to have an up-do done along with make-up in general? How early in the day did you do it? I want to have it done and then do a bridesmaid luncheon in my room, which means I will need a few hours before the wedding for lunch, getting the dress on, and pictures.
Married June 2011
Dx: anovulatory due to prolactinoma (1.5cmx 1.5cm in 2006), prolactin now normal on cabergoline
April 2012: MRI- questionable cyst 8mg by 12mm in pituitary
referred to RE by Ob-gyn after amenorrhea x 4+ months, provera ineffective, low estrogen level
cycle 1: May 2012, clomid 50mg; cycle cancelled, thin lining, no response
cycle 2: June 2012, femara 5mg; cycle cancelled, no response
cycle 3: July 2012, femara 7.5mg; cycle cancelled (largest folli on Cd12 & cd 16: 11, lining 4)
Repeat MRI July 25,2012- Cyst unchanged, likely old infarction.
Aug. 8: met with RE, move to injectables if HSG and SA normal
Aug. 23: HSG all clear; DH- perfect
Switched to a new RE in early Sept. IVF here we come
Genetic testing reveals: Fragile X- Intermediate risk/grey zone.
IVF#1: ER 11/30: 14 retrieved, 10 mature, 7 fertilized. E2 prior to trigger 5200. Decision made to freeze 6 embryos and transfer later due to OHSS.
IVF#1.2/FET #1: estrogen injects start 1/18, FET delayed to try to thicken lining. lining 5.4mm. FET- 2/18- transferred one 3AA expanded blast. BFP 5dp5dt. Beta #1- 2/27 9dp5dt- 102.27 beta #2 3/1: 147 :(, beta #3 3/4: 268 told to stop meds and let nature take its course. requested 4th beta (3/6) and continuing meds until then. praying for a miracle.