African American Weddings
Options

The others...

FI and I feel some way about an other marrying us. I know , I know we are all one in Christ but... I dunno. My uncle was supposed To but he can't make it due to finances. Our pastor is unsure of the likelihood of him being able to go to our Sunday am wedding 4 hours away.

My mom is pretty annoyed that I'd let a stranger marry us over my childhood pastor. She says I am embarrassing her by not asking. I feel no spiritual guidance from him although he is a good person. His daughter is even one of my bm.

I guess I'm just venting. Sigh. I dunno!
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: The others...

• Options
    J if you're comparing, do you feel closer (in a spiritual guidance sense) to the guy ya'll are considering than to your childhood pastor?  Because if you don't have a preference between em AND you're not getting who you want anyway......sigh, you know the rest     :)

#teamkeepthepeacewithmom
  • Options
    I guess you're actually right about that! I was swayed by the man because his company also provides sound which we need for the ceremony. I don't know the man but I know I don't want our former pastor to marry us if that makes any sense
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    um, stop the car, you didn't say there was a 2-fer kinda deal involved.  {rubs chin} might change some thangs. lol

I don't know the man but I know I don't want our former pastor to marry us if that makes any sense

makes perfect sense.

ah, then there is a preference.  trust your gut, mom will follow.  noisily, but she'll follow.
  • Options
    Lol thanks sultry !
  • Options
    I soo couldnt agree more.. You were able to answer your own question... Clearly you know who you DONT want..

Definitely go with your gut.. It's guiding you that way for a reason!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:The others...:[QUOTE]I soo couldnt agree more.. You were able to answer your own question... Clearly you know who you DONT want.. Definitely go with your gut.. It's guiding you that way for a reason!! Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

I agree with this!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    In Response to Re:The others...:[QUOTE]I soo couldnt agree more.. You were able to answer your own question... Clearly you know who you DONT want.. Definitely go with your gut.. It's guiding you that way for a reason!! Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

This! Agreed!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards