Attire & Accessories Forum

Initial Necklace

I'm looking to get a necklace for my FG with a "Z" on it (her first initial).  I have already looked on Overstock and Amazon.  I still need to check out Ebay and Etsy.  Any other thoughts on where I could find one?
Anniversary

Re: Initial Necklace

• No i actually think thats about all the sites.
  • i could research this for you.....i have a website at http://jstaufferimages.com and if you'd like me to ask some of the companies I buy from, I wouldn't mind doing that for you.  Just let me know! 
  • There are a lot of hand stamped jewelry sellers on Esty.  I'm thinking of getting my FGs the same type of thing, let me know if you find something cute!
  • These are the ones I got for my FI's little sisters, who will be carrying the rings from etsy (link).  They have a little pearly bead, the birthstone bead, and the intial.  The seller was great to work with (I had some trouble ordering two, so we were going back and forth about it, and she was very responsive).  You just tell her the letter and birthstone.  She has some other designs if you browse the store.  

I remembered seeing some initial jewelry on endless.com in their Mother's Day suggestions, so I went back to look, but it's probably more than you want to spend.  (link).  

They often have letter jewelry on ideeli (if you need a link: http://www.ideeli.com/invite/jessicabessica, disclosure: I get a credit if you go through the link and buy something).  
  • ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I would say Etsy. Also, are you an Ideeli member? I feel like they have initial jewelry on there like every other day.

ETA: Haha, Jessica beat me!
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • I am an ideeli member, and the sale they were having they other day is what made me think of this as a gift for her.  Unfortunately, Z is one of the few laters they didn't have (discrimination! haha).

I think I'm leaning toward this one: (<--- clicky).  That's good for a 9 year old, right?
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_initial-necklace?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:abf3b73c-c753-4b4d-a88c-748f9065d1a3Post:32d5c440-ca7a-4588-8fff-c1c2b81ad3cb">Re: Initial Necklace</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am an ideeli member, and the sale they were having they other day is what made me think of this as a gift for her.  Unfortunately, Z is one of the few laters they didn't have (discrimination! haha). I think I'm leaning toward  this one:  (<--- clicky).  That's good for a 9 year old, right?
    Posted by shortee426[/QUOTE]

<div>That's cute.  Do you think the artist could put a little pearl bead or something on either side of the intial bead?  I think that would look cute, but maybe you prefer something just plain.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, if you want something that simple, it shouldn't be too hard to make if you are so inclined and have the time.  You might consider checking out bead shops near you, and that way you could make it really personal.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards