New Jersey

Agiftfulheart.com Review

Hi Ladies,

A couple of weeks ago I asked for your opinion on www.agiftfulheart.com for using save the dates. After reading your responses, FI and I decided to go ahead and use them. Well, I just got our magnet STD in the mail and let me just say, they are AMAZING!  

I've gotten STDs from weddings I've gone to and most of the STD magnets felt really flimsy and the company they used advertised their name on the front of the of the STD. I am happy to say that www.agiftfulheart.com was quick and easy to use, they used a small sticker to advertise on the back of the magnet, and the STD itself was very sturdy, almost feels like it could be used as a coaster..lol.

Hope this helps anyone looking for STDs.

-Alex
Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Agiftfulheart.com Review

• vanillaxsugavanillaxsuga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So happy to hear this. I just ordered mine and so far it's been great working with them. Can't wait to get mine in the mail now! Did you order their attachment cards or just the magnet?
  • xanabelaxanabela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ordered just the magnet and the envelope. We're going to have to add in a small card to translate the save the date in Portuguese since quite a few guests live in Portugal.  So we didn't want to over-stuff the envelope. 

You're going to love it :]  Did you get your proof yet? When is your big day?
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I got the proof and approved it :) How long did it take for you receive them after that? My wedding is June 29, 2012, I think I'm gonna send them out end of September.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I approved the proof on August 18th and they got back to me August 21st saying that it was going into production and would be shipped in about five days. They shipped from CA and got here in three days. So it was pretty quick..thankfully bc I couldn't wait.. lol

Oh nice! We're August 4, 2012.. We'll probably be sending out either in early November or January because of the holiday rush and overseas guests.
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm so glad that you liked them!  A few of my friends have used them and they came out so nice.  I'm doing my save the dates soon and I will be using them as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input - it was really so helpful. FI and I were undecided on STD bc we couldn't agree on any.. and when we found the one on agiftfulheart..we just knew.. thanks so much! I am sure you will love yours too :]
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which design did you order? I felt like they had so many good designs I couldn't decide lol
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol.. I totally agree! We're getting married on the beach, so we ended up choosing this one:

However, instead of the two pink flowers, we got starfish.  Which did you choose?
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is perfect for a beach wedding!  Is it a destination wedding or in NJ?

We did this one: http://www.agiftfulheart.com/save_the_date_urban_calendar_collage_354.html

I really liked the calendar design STDs and that was my favorite one.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! We're getting married at Windows on the Water in Sea Bright.  How about you? Any overall theme?  

I really like yours! I like the calendar on it too and the fact there's still a lot of room for lots of pictures.

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I'm so jealous, originally we wanted a beach themed wedding and I went to some venues in the Sea Bright area but they really weren't doing anything for me.  I had an appointment for Windows on the Water but at that time they were going through renovations and couldn't show us around or anything so I canceled it.  We ended up booking a place in North Jersey and changing our theme to just our colors, which are tiffany blue and ivory.

Good luck with everything =) 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, yeah we booked on blind faith in February.. It was just a shell when we went there too. We had heard good reviews of the chef from a few friends and loved the outside gazebo. The only thing I'm worried about now are hurricanes esp. after last week and summer traffic :/  

Tiffany blue and ivory are beautiful together :]  Thank you, same to you!
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards