Ohio-Cincinnati

Where do you get your hair done?

This sotra something to do with weddings but I need help! I am looking for a new place to get my hair done that is not super expensive. I have not gotten my hair done since April and my roots are about 5 inches. I would like someone that could also do hair for the wedding. Please let me know who your favorite hairdressers are!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where do you get your hair done?

• edited December 2011
    Where do you live? That's a good place to start. I live in Loveland and get my hair  cut at a place called Upper Cut. It's not expensive and I really like the girl that cuts my hair. Plus I almost always get it cut the same way and she remembers. I don't get there as much as I'd like but I recommend it.
  • thwinstelthwinstel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live around the Colrain area, I am willing to drive about 30 to 40 minutes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I go to Megan at Tangles on Glenway in Green Township for all my needs including hair color.  She did my hair and my MOH's for the wedding.  I was very pleased.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got to Michelle Marx she has been doing my hair for 2years now and I send her my friends and family. She also did my hair for my wedding last year and my sisters.  She is always posting stuff on facebook for sales and stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, Im a professional hairstylist and I recently did hair for all the bridesmaids and the bride this past weekend. I have pictures of updos and styles I've done, if you would like to see. I have an open availability and I do hair for a very reasonable price!! :) Let me know if you would like to see photos!
  • tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards