African American Weddings

Its My Turn Moving to the other side!!!

Hey ladies, I knew the day would come when I would moving to the other side, its kinda hard to write this. I am so blessed to have found this board of awesome women. You ladies have been there for my WR and NWR life, and I am so grateful for that. This board goes to show that AA can have each others back. One word of advice ladies, dont stress about everything, some things you cant control, also weddings show you who your real friends are(everyone isnt happy for you)....

Yas, Pas, TYs, Tam, Alf, Eagles, Ty, just to name a few, ya'll are my girls and for the ladies who are coming up, I will be back to share in your joy......

We are packing up our last things today and heading to Miami tomorrow afternoon!!!!

Smooches and see you on the other side!!

Kaila

Re: Its My Turn Moving to the other side!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations, Kaila.   Thanks for being an inspiration for so many of us, including lurkers like me.   I know that you are going to have a fabulous wedding.  So, here are wishes for a blissful wedding day.   Enjoy, laugh and LOVE on your wedding day.  
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww Kaila...

Its almost your time...I am sooooooooooooooooo happy for you...

(And thanks for the shot out...youre my girl too!!!)

Love Ya!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    Bye Girl!!! Have a blessed wedding day!!! Can't wait to hear from you!!! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011

Congraulations Kalia,  Enjoy your wedding day and come back with STUNNING pictures!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to join you on the other side.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! I hope you have a beautiful day!! Can't wait to hear all about it
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Wishing your day is everything and so much more you had hoped for.

• prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

Congrats!!! Hope you have a wonderful wedding day. Come back soon with pics.
  • ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and many blessings for a wonderful day!
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and best wishes MIABride.  Oh!  And tell Joey that DH and I had an awesome time in Roatan.  We learned so much about the history of the island.  It was our favorite stop. 

I can't wait to see pics of your wedding.  Mrclintonfirstlady and I met for appetizers one day and we both talked about how your wedding is one of the ones that we can't wait to see because we know that it is going to be like one of the beautiful weddings that you feature on this forum every week.  And you know, I want to be in your wedding 'cause you seem to be hooking your BMs up girl! LOL

Have an awesome time enjoy and every minute of it!  You deserve to have a beautiful day!
  • edited December 2011

Wishing you a day filled with love, happiness and laughter.

Come back with pics!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! Have fun!!! I wish you all the best! Can't wait for the pics...
    Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Aww...these weekly sign-offs are bringing out the punk in me! LOL...I am so excited and happy for you. I agree with TamTam about how beautiful your wedding will be...fab colors, fab location, fab bride & groom...can't go wrong with that combination. Just enjoy your day and stay focused on what is important...the love and commitment that you and your FH share. I know I don't have to tell you to come back with pictures cause you know we will hunt you down if you don't! LOL...you can even feature your own wedding as one of the Daily Gorgeous Weddings...we won't call you conceited behind your back...promise. :) Anywho...congrats again and best wishes!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • KMB611KMB611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I pray that you have a beautiful wedding day. Have fun and be sure to share some pictures. Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    YES MA'AM!!!!! It is about to go down!!!! I can't believe that my hommie
    Kaila time is finally here!!! I am so happy for you and I know that your wedding is going be the wedding of the YEAR!!! Can't wait to see the FAB pictures!!! Thanks for the Shoot out! Can't believe that I have been with you girls for a whole year!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Kaila, Boy how time flies. I know your wedding is going to be the bomb. And it will be a reminder that once your's passes I only have a week till mine. You have been so helpful and I can't wait until your a MRS.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratuations!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures from your big day. I'm sure it'll be beautiful.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats boo! I pray that your day goes the way you hoped and dreamed it would be!
  • edited December 2011

Congratulations - really can't wait to see how your pictures turn  out.

My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Kaila, I can't believe I am seating here teary eyes. WOW! I don't even know what to say.
    I am so happy your day is finally around the corner
    I am happy for you happy for Joey and even your mama. LOL!
    Go do your thing girlie and be Fab as usual
    I.can't.wait.to.see.how.everything.turns.out!
    You've worked so hard and it will pay off
    I am rambling
    I love you... Just go enjoy your day and see you on the other side!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I hope your day is wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Wishing you every blessing for your big day!  Congrats Kaila!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • winter443winter443 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girl! I hope you have a great wedding day and I'm sure you will make a beautiful bride!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    ***Snifles***  Another one of my 'babies' is about to come over to the married side of life and I am more than excited to welcome you to this side of the world!  Congrats to you and Joey.  You know you can always hit me on FB cuz you know I'm always there...hahaha!!

Have a wonderful time on the road to Miami and an absolutely wonderful wedding day and soak it all in chica!!  Wink
  • DanielleB80DanielleB80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope and pray you and FH have a beautiful wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards