Ohio-Cincinnati

MAJOR HELP NEEDED!!!!

Hello, my name is Sharena, and i am new here, i am in Cincinnati Ohio, and I am having a HARD time finding any thing affordable for my wedding I’m getting married next year August 21 , and I’m on a very tight budget, I am trying to stay under $2000, the main things I’m really worried about costing an arm and a leg are....VENUE, CATERORS, DECORTAION, PHOTOGRAPHY AND A DJ. If anyone have any ideas please, please please, let me no my email is rena_vinny@yahoo.com Thank you all so much

Re: MAJOR HELP NEEDED!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Hello, my name is Sharena, and i am new here, i am in Cincinnati Ohio, and I am having a HARD time finding any thing affordable for my wedding I’m getting married next year August 21 , and I’m on a very tight budget, I am trying to stay under $2000, the main things I’m really worried about costing an arm and a leg are....VENUE, CATERORS, DECORTAION, PHOTOGRAPHY AND A DJ. If anyone have any ideas please, please please, let me no my email is rena_vinny@yahoo.com Thank you all so much
  • edited December 2011
    First, you are probably going to want to change your name, as using what I'm assuming are your first and last names makes it extremely easy for people to get a lot of information about you. For that same reason, you should probably take your email address out of the post. People will reply in the thread or send you a private message.

Second, you need to tell us a little more about the wedding. How many people are you having, are you having a religious ceremony or a nondenominational ceremony (that way we can recommend places that accommodate both)? The more details you can give the more people can help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Nevermind, just saw the post below this. I'll watch that one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards