April 2013 Weddings

NWR Awesomeness

I might get a FI for the weekend!  He's supposed to be out in San Diego still but he finished his survey early and he'll be back home tomorrow.  He was trying to stop here for fuel and lunch, if not an overnight, but this crazy storm kept him in Mobile, AL.  I casually threw out the idea that he should come up for the weekend and he went with it ;-)  Guess who gets to help me assemble invites and stuff them!!!  muhahahaha

Also, I've been stuck in a fisheries habitat mapping workshop all week and I've been schmoozing with some guys from another agency in St. Pete, where FI and I will live after the wedding.  I'm trying to find a new job in the area and one of the guys really wants to hire me.  The job that's open is right up my alley, given my background, but not EXACTLY what I want to do but he suggested that I apply anyway and during the interview process, mention to the interviewer that I want to be involved with the field work but not actually driving the boat, etc.  He also said he'd put in a good word for me and if he could hire me on the spot he would.  EEEEEEEEE!!!!!  I've been so worried ever since we set our date that it would take me forever to find something.  Hopefully I get hired :-D

Re: NWR Awesomeness

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards