Massachusetts-Boston

Charter or Direct TV??

I currently have Charter and I am not very their prices or customer services. I know some ppl don't love direct tv because it loses reception but who do you all have and what are your opinions of you carrier. Direct TV seems like it would save us some $$ which is nice. Tia!

Re: Charter or Direct TV??

• edited December 2011
    Wow. Was that even english?? Sorry ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    We had direct tv for 3 years and now have verizon fios... which is WAY better. Direct tv was ok, price was higher than what we pay now but service was fine. We actually only lost reception once or twice which really isn't that bad.

The big kicker was that they tried to charge a crazy amount for a DVR that we were not going to pay. I

n the end having both our internet and cable with verizon is a lot cheaper than splitting it up.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I am DYING for Fios....its still not in my part of Lowell yet! I have Directv, and we hardly ever lose reception.  The prices are great for the amount of channels, but you do get charged if you have more than 2 boxes (we have 3).  We don't have a DVR so I haven't run into any problems like October did
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards