African American Weddings

Want to Buy Wednesdays

So Brandi, I am using your suggestion...

Is there something that you all are looking for?

Perhaps some of the ladies here can help you out...
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Want to Buy Wednesdays

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its late here so I cant really think of anything at the moment so I will try again in the morning...lol

Nite ladies!

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I would like to get small quantiies of personalized pens and cups. I have less than 20 guests right now.

TysWife2Be, you are doing a great job!
  • edited December 2011

votive & pillar candles in white. I'm going to Michael's @ lunch and hopefully I'll score some there (with this great 60% off coupon they sent out this week... it is good until Feb. 13th for those interested...)

Any other suggestions? I'd rather not buy off line because by the time I factor in shipping, I can just go and pick up the things!

Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    derekandtiffani
    QuickCandles.com actually does 2nd day, next day, and same day shipping. They're prices are really good, too. Same as trying to schedule time to get to the store after work or on the weekend. My caterer recommended them.

http://www.quickcandles.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I want a pair of Christian Louboutin Bow T shoes in blue. They apparently went on sale and to the outlet at Nieman's back in late summer, and besides ebay (where I lost a pair by 2.50 :( ) I cannot find them anywhere!! FI said "get you some of those red bottom shoes for the wedding" LOL....and I think this would be a time and reason to finally give in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011

Stephanie - Have you googled this?

I know I have seen personalized pens and cups for a reasonable price but I dont remember where I saw them.

I would try googling "Cheap Personalized Pens" or "Cheap Personalized Cups" or something like that...Im sure you will come across something...

Photobucket

• kkidd28kkidd28 member
    edited December 2011
    I use personaized pens for my business -go to http://www.pens.com .  I love them cause they have so many to choose from and great prices!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    yayy for using my suggestion!

Also, here is a great etsy vendorto buy personalized tags, invites, stickers, and she prints them as well!!

hopes this helps anyone that wants to buy customized items!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JessicasDesignShop
  • edited December 2011
    I want to give each of my wedding guests a small button, not larger than 1" in diameter, with a red heart on it.  That's it.  Right now, it looks like we will have about 160-170 guest attending so I'd like to get them as cheap as possible.  Any suggestions?
  • edited December 2011
    I'd like to buy 250+ reasonably priced silver chargers. I know it's too early really, but it doesn't mean I don't still WANT them. :)
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    eagles... try to rent them?? Does your linen comapny rent ot chargers? I know mine rents them out for 50 cents a piece! try renting so that you don't have to purchase. :)

Berry - try www.etsy.com Look up buttons. Try michaels arts and crafts, they sell all kinds of buttons in packages. Especially since it is Valentines Day time.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_want-buy-wednesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f3fcc41d-2ecd-4049-a4ba-9892ff47add8Post:4f64b951-cfb8-479a-aa73-e97a948caa39">Re: Want to Buy Wednesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like to get small quantiies of personalized pens and cups. I have less than 20 guests right now.
    Posted by sdstephens2010[/QUOTE]

Check out vistaprint.com, check under free products. They have pens there that you can personalize. And the prices are pretty reasonable HTH
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
    edited December 2011
    @eagles347
    I wish you would have said this a few weeks ago...

Right after Christmas I found silver AND gold chargers at the 99 cents store for 99 cents a piece. I bought 160.

Then someone told me that they saw them at Big Lots in the clearance section for even cheaper there...there were $3.00 for the set of 4.

Maybe you can see if they still have them in your area...HTH!

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_want-buy-wednesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f3fcc41d-2ecd-4049-a4ba-9892ff47add8Post:4f64b951-cfb8-479a-aa73-e97a948caa39">Re: Want to Buy Wednesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like to get small quantiies of personalized pens and cups. I have less than 20 guests right now. Posted by sdstephens2010[/QUOTE]
     Have you tried Oriental Trading. They have a little of everything.

OH I want to buy a whole lot of ish!! LOL. No seriously I want to find jewels to dangle from my cp's  IDK what they are called. ANY IDEAS?
  • edited December 2011

Thank you ladies for the suggestions...originally, I thought I needed gold chargers, but I've changed my colors yet again. However, I will look into rental companies to see if they have prices like that near here. As of yet, every caterer that I have spoken to provides linens so I haven't had to research them.

AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

I plan on getting a lot of things from oriental trading too- just make sure that you read the reviews! @Kristi0618- try, shopwildthings.com and save-on-crafts.com

• edited December 2011
    Ladies, I know I'm late, but I am in search of bling/accessories for me for the wedding day. I am in need of a nice cuff, necklace & drop earrings. Gold toned jewelry with bling...

any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards