Ohio-Cincinnati

I have found the BEST photographer.....and she's affordable! So excited!!

I just booked my photographer and she is the best!!! She is so affordable and offers all kind of specials. If you contact her, ask her about the $400 Wedding Package that I just got! She is a sweetheart! Her name is Kaitlin Kroeger. She does great Engagement photos as well and even discounts that by 50% if you book your wedding with her!!

You won't be disappointed.
Gina K.

Re: I have found the BEST photographer.....and she's affordable! So excited!!

• jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh geeze, not another one.
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • edited December 2011
    I just got a rude reply to this and blocked it. I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am newly engaged and was just trying to pass on a good deal with a good photographer to others who are on a tight budget like myself. I really don't care if I get referrals or not. My main goal here was to help out another bride on here like so many have done for me with money saving tips and vendors. I was 2 days away from booking a hall I was just okay with and someone on here mentioned another affordable one and it blew the other hall away....and was cheaper!

I love this board and again, if I am out of line in posting this, please just let me know. I am new and I didn't realize people good be so rude to a newbie. Gosh.
  • jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Still sounds like a Vendor to me.
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • edited December 2011

Gina, the way to get people on your side is not by doing what you're doing.  Most girls who have been on the boards for a while will call a vendor when a newbie comes on saying "I have the BEST (insert vendor here)" but only has one or two posts.  We've seen it before.  Why would a vendor put their ad here and not on the Knot vendor pages?  That costs money.  To pretend you are a bride and come on here raving is free.  This exact scenario has happened hundreds of times on TK. 

It might help if you introduced yourself.  Any other vendors that you're using?  Where is your reception?  What are your colors? 

• itsriaitsria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm.. i have to agree this sounds like the typical vendor post. If you are not then i am sorry. But a 400 $ photographer! That sounds fishy in my opinion. Plus it only looks like there is one wedding on the website. I would be leery of that.
  • edited December 2011
    I e-mailed you privately. I was not trying to get anyone on my side. I'm trying to get great, affordable ideas and pass on any great deals I come across as well. I have only been on the board about 2 weeks and am still learning how to use it. There is SO much you can do on here. I don't think it is appropriate to jump on a newbie because their first post is about a great deal she got. I do understand now how some might feel it could be a vendor, but I think it would be better to assume the best and take the high road and welcome someone and not scare potential newcomers away with rude comments. You shouldn't assume anything and judge if you don't know the facts. It was very intimidating for me to make my first post and then I get jumped on. I'm just sayin....it left a very poor taste in my mouth about the victim gettin reprimanded while the accuser gets nothing said. I want to thank al of the girls who have posted on my other posts with VERY useful information. You have saved me a lot of money and I appreciate it very much! I didn't feel like I had to make sure I have all my personal wedding information on here for someone to believe me and be nice to me, but  I guess that is how it works. I just started hiring vendors so I didn't have anything to post. We haven't formally announced our engagement to everyone so I don't want too much out there before we do. We are having a party in the next two weeks to announce it. I guess once everything is posted and you see my family congratulating me on FB, you will know I am not a vendor and might take advantage of a good offer. By the way, I found this photograher on Craigslist. Thanks everyone who has been nice to me. I like it here!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Sharena whoever you may be for mentioning me for the referral program. Thanks!

To the other poster, I just looked at her website and she does only show 2 weddings there. Her Facebook has more. I didn't realize that. Here is the link to her facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kaitlin-Kroeger-Photography/134877523244203

Then maybe everyone could look at her Facebook and see she is not me! LOL!

$400 is her basic package, she also has a $500 package as well to stay through your reception and a $600 package that includes engagement photos.  I do not know if she offers anything else because I only inquired on the lower cost packages since that is all I can afford. I know there are people out there that offer bigger and better and I guess this would not be for you. This is what I can afford and I know there are others in the same boat and that is why I was passing it on and I was also hoping to get a few referrals so I can get my package even cheaper Embarassed, Can't blame a girl for trying! LOL! I'm all about saving a buck. This is my second wedding and I am 44 and paying for it myself. Thanks girls!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok. I took out all referral info. Not looking for a referral. Don't mention my name. Just go get a good deal! LOL! Look at her portfolio. You have nothing to lose and if nothing else, you will see that she is not me! I still don't understand why there are so many people on here telling you about their vendors but what I did is a violation. Someone please fill me in so I know what I am allowed to talk about. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_found-photographerand-shes-affordable-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:e7687ca7-90f0-49b7-af0d-c19c39125defPost:60120728-79d9-4910-820b-d7b7d577da7b">Re: I have found the BEST photographer.....and she's affordable! So excited!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok. I took out all referral info. Not looking for a referral. Don't mention my name. Just go get a good deal! LOL! Look at her portfolio. You have nothing to lose and if nothing else, you will see that she is not me! I still don't understand why there are so many people on here telling you about their vendors but what I did is a violation. Someone please fill me in so I know what I am allowed to talk about. Thanks!
    Posted by gkuche[/QUOTE]

If you honestly look at your original post and compare it it others who are DISCUSSING a particular vendor, you will see why YOU came across as a vendor. We don't like vendors here. Rookie mistake. Move on.

Secondly, you might want to do some more research on this photographer. It is absolutely unheard of to book a photographer for $400. Better check their work/credentials.

Edit: spelling.
    Anniversary
  • hotrocker2011hotrocker2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ gkuche don't worried about it a lot of these female's like to over react to EVERYTHING!!!! and i got my photographer for 400 and he's just as good as anybody charging 1500, so if anyone thinks that impossible your wrong....Rock it out girl finding that FAB deal....and thanks for sharing...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards