Florida-West Coast

Nail salons in downtown St. Pete?

Does anyone have any recommendations for nail salons in downtown St. Petersburg that are nice but not ridiculously over-priced? I'm looking to make an appointment for my mom and I to get mani/pedis the morning before the wedding (6/12!!!). Thanks so much!

Re: Nail salons in downtown St. Pete?

• edited December 2011
    I go to Royal Palm Nail Salon.  It's on 4th Street near downtown.  It's actually only a few minutes away from the Lyceum! :)

It is super nice inside!  You will pay a little more than your average corner nail salon, but it's TOTALLY worth it.  They use all natural products so it doesn't smell all chemically when you walk in.  It is very tranquil and CLEAN!  Everyone there is great!  I will be taking my girls there before my big day too!  Here's the website:
    http://royalpalmsnailspa.com/
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Great, thank you! :)

Do you know of any good sandwich places around the Lyceum? We are all getting our hair/makeup done at Pier Hotel by Darla Stafford on the day of, I figure I will send my dad out to grab a platter of sandwiches, I know there's a Blimpie nearby but am hoping to find something slightly nicer.

We are meeting with Brian a week from Sunday to finalize the floor plan....can't believe it's almost here!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Lucky Dill.  It's on the corner of Central and 2nd St (?).  They make large sandwhich and dessert platters for my dad's church all the time.  I wouldn't recommend it for dining in but since you are getting it to go it should be perfect. 

So exciting!  Can't wait to see pics of your wedding! :)
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! :) Once all our wedding pics are ready on Jason's website I'll post the passcode for it - a couple Lyceum brides did that last year and it was really helpful to us seeing what it would be like and what kind of shots we'd have. :) I really need to figure out how to post pictures, I've been a bit lazy and haven't figured that out, although now I'm kicking myself because I want to post pics of my hair/makeup trial with Darla...I'll figure it out at some point!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards