• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

bahahahaha!

Who was talking about someone leaving work the other day about a dog or something?
Well one of my guys just left to go tot he store to buy his girlfriend a "golf skirt" now THATS ridiculous!Laughing
image pregnancy

Re: bahahahaha!

• Golf skirts are very important pieces of clothing, Katie.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• yes...I understand this...and 8:30 AM on a week day is the only time to shop for them lol
    image pregnancy
  • Duh! The golf skirt stores only have a small window of time that they are open, so you gotta get there when you can. Or maybe they were having an early bird blowout sale.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_bahahahaha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:a0020f15-ff79-434c-a03b-be11bac98633Post:835f77f0-eb18-4f29-af7d-630628fc7989">Re: bahahahaha!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Golf skirts are very important pieces of clothing, Katie.
    Posted by caseyandlizzie[/QUOTE]

<div>Why else would you play golf?  I mean, besides the argyle sweater-vest of course.</div>
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards