Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Weekend Wrap-UP!!

Did you all have a great weekend!? What did you do, WR/NWR?
Have a great week!!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-UP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: I got so much done this weekend! On Saturday afternoon I printed and cut out all of my invites, maps, and rsvp postcards. Then, on Sunday, I started making my burlap flowers (got 18 of about 70 done), my fi made the bean bags for the cornhole/bean bag toss game, I hit Victoria's Secret for the Semi-Annual sale and found some nice wedding night lingerie for $20, and we worked on filling out our registries some more. Talked to my MOH last night and she is going to go get her dress from David's today!

NWR: Not much, did some laundry and hit a couple other stores while I was at the mall--found a cute shirt to wear to a 4th of July party next weekend.
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR- This weekend was my mom's wedding, so we were doing all things wedding related for her.  The wedding was on Saturday for family only and then a larger reception yesterday.  She used the same florist/coordinator yesterday that we are using, so I got to spend some time talking to her about our wedding stuff while we were assembling flowers. 
    WR- Found out FI's mom can print all out invitations cards and inserts, so I am taking those to her this week to be printed.  Got all the frames for the pew decorations and the tables at the reception.  That was about all this week since it was mostly about my mom's wedding for the week!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:  I finished my BM gifts finally! I'll post pics eventually. I got bigger wine glasses and painted thier names and a design on them and got them a few other things. 
     I think I got our programs pretty well designed. I have to print them and make them yet. Which I have a feeling may be a last minute project...:S 
    I had my last fitting on Thursday, so not really the weekend but close. I also got my veil from my FMIL. She's amazing and made it and it looks pretty much like the one in the store! 

NWR:Saturday I have EMT class all day.. Sunday I went shopping with my mom to get a few things. Do you know how hard it is to find EMT pants in DM?! Some good mother-daughter bonding before the wedding, which I know we both need!  
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone got a lot done!!

WR: Got all things done with the other wedding I'm working on! Didn't get anything done with mine, but now I can work on it next weekend and will have it all done by the 15th of July!!

NWR: Not much, went out on Saturday night with FI, had 3 drinks and decided I'm a light weight! LOL
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards