New Hampshire
Options

Photographer

We were decided on our photographer until he did our engagement photo session, I am so disappointed in how the pics came out!  Now I don't know what to do!  Our wedding is in July, so we are running out of time.  Anyone have any suggestions for someone in the $1000-2000 range who will travel to the mountains?

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved our photographers from Elizabeth Bradford Photography...
    Their prices are very reasonable and you get 2 photographers for that price.

Here is the website http://www.elizabethbradfordphotography.com
    and the password for my wedding is 090609 if you would like to see them.

Good luck,
    Kelly
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are many great photographers out there to name a few more.

Photographic Memory
    Garone Photography
    NH Images
    Details by DiFranco
    Stephanie Wales
    These are just a few more, most photographers will customize any package for you, just ask them.

Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are alot of great photographers out there, here are a few.

Photographic Memory
    Garone Photography
    Nh Images
    Details By DiFranco
    Stephanie Wales

Most will customize package for you!

Hope this helps
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will also rave about & highly recommend Elizabeth Bradford Photography. We are using them for our April wedding. FI and I have done an engagement shoot and I have done my b-pics with her so far. Christine is just fantastic to work with. They have no travel fees to most locations.

Kelstar listed the link to her website above. If you'd like to view our engagement photos, there are some are in the 'engagement' album on her website, but our password is 070509 to view all the shots.

If you have any more questions about them please feel free to email me at ericahall05 at gmail dot com. HTH! :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an interview last night with Elizabeth Bradford photography as well. I think I'm going to go with them. I've interviewed quite a handful of photographers and Christine and I just clicked. Christine seems wonderful and has a good reputation, from what I can read. Good luck!
  • Options
    AvidDJ-NEAvidDJ-NE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work in the industry (Wedding DJ) and I found Missy Wong of Memories by Melissa to do a phenominal job for us at a great price.

Missy was very easy to work with - she did both our engagement photos and the reception and things look great.

Check out her website and give her a call - www.memoriesbymelissa.net

Congrats and Good Luck!
    Eric
    978-866-2883
    www.aviddjne.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards