Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

weekend plans?

what's goin on?! do we have any halloween knotties?

Re: weekend plans?

• edited December 2011

tonight - out for a friends birthday. . . the big two.five ;)
    tomorrow - dress alterations, hair trial, "nuns on the run" bar crawl with my girl friends.
    sunday - I want to bake some witches fingers! give out some candy, clean the house etc.

• ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Laundry/cleaning the apartment/baking pumpkin cupcakes
    Tomorrow - Haircut and then off to NYC!  We're visiting my sister and FI's sister (who randomly live 5 blocks apart in Manhattan).  Probably go out to dinner somewhere.
    Sunday - Halloween parade in the Village!!  And meeting up with friends later.

Monday (technically not the weekend, but...) - FI and I are taking off, and having engagement photos done in Central Park!!  I am super excited!  Hopefully it won't be too cold...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    tonight, date with MH
    Tomorrow night, Halloween party. (our costumes came in the mail today)
    sunday... not sure. Whole lotta nothing I hope.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - dinner at the country club with the in-laws, hopefully some cocktails after!
    Tomorrow - bringing my Grandmom out to lunch to see her friends - yipp.eee., Halloween party tomorrow night
    Sunday - football, handing out candy, cleaning the apartment and organizing my closet!

Cara asked me if I had those cleaning people come in during the honeymoon and the answer is no and I'm not happy about it because now I have to do it myself eek!.  ahhhh the joys of living in a place of business...we can't always do what we want!

• edited December 2011
    Ohhhh I finally get to say DH!!

Tonight I'm going to dinner with DH and his family.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot I am taking off Monday to go get our marriage license :)
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    tonight - going to get our rings engraved and going out to dinner and working on the house a little bit
    tomorrow- working on the house and the sidewalks and maybe going bowling
    sun- handing out candy and working
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- my niece's 3rd birthday party.. I can't believe my BooBoo Grace is 3 already.  Make it stop.

Tomorrow- spending the afternoon pulling together JEGs' costume (like we always do) then headed out to Lancaster for a Halloween Party.

Sunday- stalking a couple open houses and then helping out with my friend's backyard haunted house.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - running a few errands then dinner with the FI and then the movie marathon
    Saturday - Relaxing/ watching whatever movies I didnt' watch - making Samhain dinner with the FSIL and attempting not to gorge on the deliciousness so I don't bust my corset later on that night - Halloween party at Reeds

Sunday - recovering, and celebrating the holiday - pumpkin carving, the usual, etc.

All while praying that Monday doesn't come as quickly as it did last weekend.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight, the trick or treaters are coming!! Am I the only one? Then after we have a Halloween party.

Weekend is the same as the past few, just working on our kitchen renovation! Sooo close to being finished!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-plans-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5f9fa3ba-6368-4a4a-bcf6-f73dbd497799Post:dc1d0bd5-25f5-4a28-85d1-e10e094dfdf6">Re: weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight, the trick or treaters are coming!! Am I the only one? Then after we have a Halloween party.
    Posted by rachelk456[/QUOTE]

Wait, why tonight?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - DH is making homemade pizza and BIL and his wife are coming over for dinner. Then we're off to see Saw 3D =)

Tomorrow - cleaning up and working on some house organizing. Then Halloween party tomorrow night.

Sunday - recovering from the Halloween party, probably watching some horror movies, and then handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters!

Monday - =(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Madam - no thoughts of Monday yet!!!
  • edited December 2011
    B2B - Because it is a crappy work day (and not an off day like some of these other lucky ducks) =P
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, i don't have off  Monday.. so I feel your pain :)
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yah, I'll add to the Monday :( - not only do I have to come in to work, but we have sexual harrassment training. So unless they show Anchorman and say don't do anything Will Ferrel does in this movie - it's bound to be a total snore....
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_weekend-plans-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5f9fa3ba-6368-4a4a-bcf6-f73dbd497799Post:31616e46-680d-4968-84ce-1740c690920c">Re: weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]yah, I'll add to the Monday :( - not only do I have to come in to work, but we have sexual harrassment training. <strong>So unless they show Anchorman and say don't do anything Will Ferrel does in this movie - it's bound to be a total snore....
    </strong>Posted by FutureMrsTCT[/QUOTE]

This woud be. AWESOME.
    On a related note, my boss SERIOSULY needs to take that training! Ugh.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - Date with B2B
    Saturday - organizing the apt, getting PA drivers license
    Sunday - uhhhhhhhhhh football and I think that is it
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Hanging with FI's family since his parents and brother are in town.

Saturday: Breakfast at FI's sisters, then at 3 there is a banquet thing for a photography contest Fi entered to announce the winners (hope he wins!), and then a wedding that night.

Sunday: Relaxing, watching scary movies and giving out candy! :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hair trial today and working with my FSIL on welcome bags and other WR stuff.  I'm so glad she's coming over!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards